Opportunities for the international students to study abroad. Western Union Foundation is offering WU funding for capable students at University of Bradford in UK.
Full-time Undergraduate degree program has been offer through WU funding, Candidates all over the world can apply.
Western Union Foundation is a separate charitable firm. Through this WU funding foundation wants to connect underserved populations to the global economy through support Humanitarian relief and Education for communities in crisis
University of Bradford have well qualified teachers staff, candidates can take full advantage to develop their career, skills and employability services, to help secure their placement.
Application closing date: 30 April 2019
Educational Institute: University of Bradford, The Western Union Foundation
Study programs: Undergraduate degree program
countries can apply: Worldwide/ International
Scholarship Award: $2,500
- Fields/courses to study: Undergraduate degree program in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business or entrepreneurship.
- Eligibility criteria: The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the students to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Scholarships must degree used at an accredited post-secondary Institution seeking an undergraduate
- All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship
- All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1 2019.
- Application must be submitted in English. Translation services may be used to help non-English speakers submit you will not be penalized for basic errors.
- Must be able to demonstrate admittance to an accredited post-secondary institution or have applied for admittance
- Must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor If a teacher or professor is unable to submit a recommendation on your behalf, you may also use someone who has supervised you in a youth/community group, volunteer position, job/employment situation, etc.
- Scholarships must be used on programs resulting in an undergraduate degree Specialized academic programs (study abroad term, stand-alone language acquisition course, service learning, etc) are not permitted.
- Scholarships may not be used for advanced degrees, such as Masters, PhD, JD; etc.
- Scholarships may be used for tuition or school fees during the academic term immediately following scholarship winner selections (estimated in July) Funds cannot be used for room and board or for school supplies.
- Immediate family members of controlling officers in Western union, any of its affiliates and non- affiliated nonprofit entities, or its Agents are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program. All other employees and their family members who meet the other eligibility requirements may apply
Way to apply for WU funding:
- To apply candidate have to take admission in undergraduate degree program at University of Bradford. After that candidate need to apply for the award through western Union.
- Candidates have to submit Letter of recommendation from a teacher or Professor, Statement of purpose and a CV.
- For admission in undergraduate degree program applicant must be a high school graduate, have successfully completed the general educational development test or be a transfer student from another accredited college or university in good academic standing.
- Candidate must be a high school graduate for admission in Undergraduate degree program. Have successfully completed the general educational development test or be a transfer student from another accredited college or university in good academic standing.
- English Language Skills in Writing and speaking with evidence.
- Candidate will be awarded worth up to $2,500 each.