UTS funding Details
Are you really loved to study abroad in Australia? The University of Technology Sydney is inviting Gaokao students from the People’s Republic of China for UTS funding for their further studies.
This program is for top achieving commencing students of China, those who wants to take admission in undergraduate degree program at the university.
University of Technology Sydney offers over 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate courses across, by the 2019 in QS world university rankings UTS ranks 10th over all.
UTS provide many more courses and opportunities for students. It help candidates to develop their future career and take good decisions in their educational life, and helps to avail jobs in future.
Application closing date: November 11, 2019
Educational Institute: University of Technology Sydney
Study programs: Undergraduate degree program
countries can apply: Chinese students can apply with Senior Secondary School Certificate.
Scholarship Award: 50% of UTS Tuition Fees
- Fields/courses to study: Subjects which are provided by the University for Undergraduate Degree level program.
- Eligibility criteria: The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the students to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates with Senior Secondary school (Grade 12) certificate in china.
- Undertaken the Gaokao administrated by Provincial or Municipal Education Examination Authority, China (no longer than one year prior to commencing at UTS).
- Admission criteria according to the UTS must meet.
Way to apply for UTS Funding:
- Step 1: Candidate need to take admission in UTS Undergraduate degree program, after that candidate will be automatically considered for the award.
- Step 2: Supporting documents are required: complete a grant statement as part of application & demonstrate his/her leadership skills.
- Step 3: To take admission in UTS undergraduate degree program, candidate must need to complete one year or full time or equivalent.
- Step 4: Evidence of English language ability to write and speak as per requirement.
Scholarship will cover 50% of UTS tuition fees.