Germany Partnership Scholarship Details
International students are welcome to apply for Partnership Scholarship in Germany, offered by University of Koblenz-Landau with partner universities.
Financial support will be provided to Selected students on the basis of their qualification, international students are encourage to study their 1st year Masters level at this university.
The University of Koblenz-Landau have a lot of teaching staff which are qualified in their major subjects, so it’s good for students to build their self efficacy and get motivate by their qualified teachers of relevant fields.
Partnership scholarship will be award amount 700 Euros.
Application closing date: Ongoing (the scholarship is given on the “first come, first served” basis and subject to available funding)
Educational Institute: University of Koblenz-Landau
Study programs: Masters Level program
countries can apply: Worldwide/ International
- Fields/courses to study: Germany Partnership Scholarship In the field of Ecotoxicology, Environmental Sciences, Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems, Chemistry, and Physics of Functional Materials, Web Science.
- Eligibility criteria: The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the students to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidate admitted for an exchange semester at University of Koblenz-Landau, and started their studies in the 2018/19 winter semester.
- Applicants with good grades (GPA 2.3 or more according to German grading system) in prior studies will be eligible.
- Candidates must be graduates or enrolled at the partner Universities Situated in Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania, Greece, and Turkey. Applicants must be admitted to the University of Koblenz-Landau for any master’s program.
Way to apply for Germany Partnership Scholarship:
- Applicant must have to apply for Masters Level program at the university, Once candidate submit all the required documents will be automatically consider for scholarship application
- Documents should b attached are: Signed application form, copy of letter of admission to the University of Koblenz-landau, CV (Max. 2 pages), passport copy or identity card
- Admission requirements for candidates to must submit all documents such as a graduate certificate and personal statement in required form and pay processing fee on time
- For all International candidates to study master degree program must be sufficient fluency in spoken and written in English
- Through this Scholarship successful candidates will receive award amount up to 700 Euros/month from DAC Countries and all other will be receive 400 Euros