Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
It is our policy to retort to clear notices of the alleged infringement. If you think that your property rights are infringed upon by the US, we want you to send the US a correct notification. All notices ought to go with the notification necessities of the DMCA. you need to offer the subsequent information:
1. determine yourself as either:
– The owner of a proprietary work(s), or
– someone “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of associate degree right that’s allegedly infringed.”
2. determine the proprietary work claimed to have been infringed.
3. determine the fabric that is claimed to be infringing or to be the topic of the infringing activity which is to be removed or access to that is to be disabled by providing American state the precise location of the infringing file with the precise link
4. offer American state the net address below which the link has been printed.
5. offer your contact info which has, your full name, address, and sign.
(For additional details on the data needed for valid notification, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
You should understand, below the DMCA, claimants WHO build misrepresentations regarding infringement could also be accountable for damages incurred attributable to the removal or interference of the fabric, court prices, and attorneys’ fees.
A proper notification should contain the data higher than, or it could also be neglected.
Send notifications to [email protected]
Please enable up to four business days for an associate degree email response. many thanks for your understanding.
Note: At scholarships-corner.com we tend to ar solely gathering scholarship gap info from original and reliable sources and victimization this info below use policy. correct links of scholarship redirecting to the original supply of content are given at the bottom of each post. Therefore, removal of scholarship info would force associate degree email from the official email address of relevant funding agency. faux DMCA notices are going to be processed as per relevant policy.