Chemical Engineering PhD Scholarship Details
Opportunities are offered by transition words, PhD project scholarship in field of Chemical Engineering through this Scholarship student have to work on CSIRO- funded research scholarship project.
Australian citizen or a self funded international student can avail this scholarship, with previous study in Chemical Engineering.
RMIT University is globally recognized for its contribution to architecture. University was established in 1887, University deals with many degree levels like: Undergraduate, Postgraduate and vocational programs and many other courses.
Application closing date: Applications will close when a candidate is selected
Educational Institute: RMIT University
Study programs: PhD degree program
countries can apply: Australia & International
Scholarship Award: $31,000 per anum
- Fields/courses to study: RMIT University PhD Project Scholarships in the field of Chemical Engineering.
- Eligibility criteria: The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the students to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Evidence from candidate of good written & spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a part of research Unit.
- Candidates are encouraged to apply with the previous qualification in Chemical Engineering, and good performance in other engineering fields will also be considered.
- Applicant with first-class honors or equivalent or Masters by research degree in relevant fields of Engineering.
Way to apply for Chemical Engineering PhD Scholarship:
- To Apply, Candidates should contact Prof. Raj Parthasarath: [email protected], And take admission in University for PhD Research Degree.
- Supporting documents are required with the statement to outline their interest. Electronic copy of candidate academic transcripts, CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
- Candidate must have bachelor degree with a research thesis, master level degree, evidence of academic qualifications for the admission of the program.
- English language skills with evidence.
- Scholarship will award $31,000 per annum for three years, extension possibilities for six months.